Monday, May 23, 2005

my dreams -- crashed & burned.

title: My dreams -- crashed & burned.

This is what I feel now: pain, anger, hatred.. & PAIN..

All I wanted. FREEDOM.
FREEDOM to pursue my dreams.

They did it again...
breaking up my soul & body.
breaking me away from my dreams..
bringing me to hell once again..
torturing me and my soul..

I wish I could just hate them. The very same people who brought me up, brings me down.. Too many times.

My soul yearns for a breath for fresh air.
I did not cause this. I have my rights don't I? Can I refuse to do what they say? Can I?

I Hate my life again. I hate myself more. They ruined my life.
I rather not be borned if i knew this will be the day. I rather exchanged my life with my dead sis if I could. I really wanna run away.

Will you help me to run away? I hate to be pushed ard, taken for granted or even be anybody's child. I dun want to have kids. Misery loves company. It's true. I'm in pain.

Anyone's going to teach parents to be parents?

They have never done their part. They never cared. Only to laugh in your face when you fall. and push you down when you're up. I doubt they even love me. Every single thing I did was bad. I am nothing compared to XXX, YYY. I cannot be worse, because I AM the worst daughter.

I owe them my life. How am I suposed to repay them? My burden is heavy. I hate it. I cannot die. How?


The past 1 1/2 hour was spent typing this entry & crying very badly. I hate feeling so sad. Can you bring me away?


I'm hungry & tired.



fuck off..

No comments:

Post a Comment