Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My big toe hurts like duno what shit.

Title: My big toe hurts like duno what shit

Yes, that's it... I can't stand the pain my big toe is causing mi.. I can't sleep, i can't do anything.. I'm so irritated. *ROAR*


today.. i'm feeling a little sickly.. really wanted a hug... but my bf is really busy or tired...
somehow.. i wished he's staying near mi...

the waiter at hans is cute.. or isit the cook? gosh.. how the hell i know... :p

I'm damn bored. My toe is making mi so moody. Didn't feel like spending money.. kinda broked...

I really dun want to go to work.. i hate that place..
the people there...
the food...
the condition...
the everything...

My skin is so gonna suffer there.. & my hair... *ROAR*
I hate those smart ass asking mi when's my school starting.. why not studying meh? why go ite? why dun go poly... oh.. one thing.. they like to ask... how short are you arh? are you still gonna grow taller? oh.. another.. those leering eyes.. always visually tearing ur clothes apart... fucking horrible... what else? stingy assholes not willing to line up or pay the right amt.. or those bums who are so lazy to even take their own plates... waha... i rather be workign else where...

can i have a choice?
can i work outside & earn money outside instead?
Can I????
CAN I???

*ROAR*

No comments:

Post a Comment