Saturday, December 3, 2005

For the dead.

Kenny's They're Too Young To Die
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2005/12/theyre_too_youn.php

The world is a sad place.
Sometimes I simply hates it.
It feels so weird to know people are dying.
And esp if you know the person.
I urge you to, after this post. Spend a min, think about those who died.
or anyone you're worried about.



I saw Joe Augustine at some eating place near the Malay wedding place I went, this afternoon.
Life is really unpredictable.
And I hate mozzie.. esp those with white stripes on their legs.



Malay weddings are Nice. :)
I think they rock!
but I have question though...
Why do some of the girls wears the scarf thingy and some doesn't?

1 comment:

  1. I lazy to type out what my mum told me.. anyway, this is the answer Gary gave me on msn:

    Why do some of the girls wears the scarf thingy and some doesn't?
    - its a tudong, religions purposes only. think after sec4 then can start wearing
    and some of those nv wear = a. non-muslim malay b. modernised muslim

    ReplyDelete