Sunday, December 17, 2006

2006

In another 2 weeks, 2006 will be gone forever and we'll be welcoming 2007.


December is a month where everyone become bees. Busy busy busy.
busy Partying.
busy Shopping.
busy Working.
busy Drinking.
busy Dressing up.
busy Dating.
endless things to do.

I'm one of those with not much party to attend, not much money to go shopping, not much jobs for me to do, not much place for me to drink, not much pretty clothes to dress up in and my date has not much time for me.
I'm kidding. My social life is not as bad as you think it is. Actually I have tons of things to do and I have a rough idea of how my holidays will be like already. Wonder if my bank account can handle it though.


2006.
The year most of my friends and I turn 18.
and So many memorable things happened throughout the year.
Flash Back~~~

1 week (7days) to Christmas! are you feeling merry yet? =)

2 comments:

  1. I like this summary post. Can one go know you year 2006 liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas.

    Not everyone's interested it though..

    ReplyDelete