Saturday, December 23, 2006

Weirdest Day Ever.

so I went out with Sha Xiao Mei aka Ah Ber to KBox at cine today.
She decide to treat me, as a Christmas present. The place's still too cold, the food's still so-so... but the videos are pretty updated.. and I enjoyed singing without feeling like the world's looking at me.. Thanks sis!

Since she treat me K-lunch, I decide to treat us neoprints. woo wootz~

It's the most tiring neoprint designs ever. We spent at least 45mins designing because there wasn't that many people around. First time sia! Draw and draw and draw... then erase whenever think colour crash. after that draw again.. find nice pictures to put.. very tiring. sit there design until my butt pain loh...

Those overly simple until boring ones are designed by me. :P

Yups.. after sending so much time on the machine, we decide to go back le.. She went to vivo to find her granny and mum. and I go Jurong loh...


On the train to Jurong..
I saw someone I haven't seen for 3 years.
Matthew Sim!!!

I was like so nervous. Sis ask me go talk to him (I msg her).. but thinking of what I've put him thru last time, I think I better not appear and ruin his day bah.. So I just sit there wondering if he saw me also. If he did, is he avoiding me? But the train has so many people, so I thought quite safe bah.. then a few stops before his stop (he stay west side also), the crowd cleared. -.-
He saw me and then say Hi. duh. I don't know what to say also. But he treat me eat jelly beans.. arh.. I miss jelly jeans.. Mike used to buy lots of them for me.. but I don't want to grow fat so I stopped and change to eating ikan bilis. :P also fattening btw, but I dun care lah. taste changed. lols.

After seeing and knowing he has forgiven me, I can finally put down something. Some burden or guilt bah. I used to think if I saw him again, I may feel so terrible that I may not dare to love too much again. now I understand it doesn't work that way.

I cannot say I love my hubby more, but I believe I can love him more fully now since a small part of me has become free. =)


After that train episode, I went to find darling at his house. His mum cook my dinner also, so I eat there loh. We went to Jurong Point to deposit cheque at POSB's quick cheque deposit box. -.- Supposed to find a pair of shoes but in the end didn't find any nice ones. Hubby buy ice-cream I only bought some ba-gua (BBQ pork meat).

Jurong Point is SO packed!!!
Then some more outside & inside has A LOT of foreign workers. (you know like countdown the kind of crowd?) So many of them, easily a thousand! They look at every girl like going to eat them up. I'm so scared that I quickly ask hubby send me home.


At home after I bathed, I want to go back to me room but since it's air-conditioned, I though I'll dry my legs first (cause still dripping wet). I lift up my left leg and bend down to dry. Guess what happened..

My left knee knocked onto my right cheek!!! I laugh until my tummy pain loh. lols.



That's all for today's entry. Happy Christmas eve everyone. and be-careful when you go out k.. *mucks*

No comments:

Post a Comment