Monday, December 11, 2006

Why does it sucks to be short.

1) People looks down at you (literally).

2) Very difficult to find clothes that fit or looks nice on us.

3) People can't stop making fun of your height.

4) People don't take you as seriously because you don't look like you can do much.

5) Cannot apply for certain jobs.. (eg police, army, air stewardess, model.. .. ..)

6) Cannot sit at the back of the class, cause can't see the board.

7) Cannot wear heels that are too high, cannot wear too many accessories.

8) Cannot drive big cars, ride motorcycle.

9) Normally have smaller feet, so harder to find shoes that fits..

10) When you're trying to buy stamps or pay bills at the SAM machines some adults will think that you're playing with the machine and ask you to go away. -.-



All these applies when you're only 145cm. honestly, it really sucks k..
:'(

2 comments:

  1. At least can 小鳥依人-ly lay on your boyfriend's chest mah.

    And also, the guys you can date range from 155cm - 180cm and above.

    I always think thay tiny girls are cute. Like.. everyone has to protect her like that.

    p/s: I like this entry. It makes my day.

    And.. I'm not tall..only 162cm nya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas.. are you saying I'm cute? :pPp

    I'm actually quite fussy about bfs. They need to be at least 170cm, cause I don' want my kids to end up short. hee..

    ReplyDelete