Monday, December 11, 2006

aiya got bruises


So nice hor? The cloud and the sea seperated by orange sky.


Today play floorball during S&W.
I'm loving it. lols. I don't' really know the rules, but I thought it's almost as fun as hockey. Makes me miss hockey... I wouldn't say I played well, but at least my hockey background did give me an edge over some. I felt the same old grouchy goalkeeper coming back again, commenting and becoming angry when others doesn't listen. -.- I'm so silly.

Anyway, the other time when we played basketball, we played against Feli, Victoria that group. Today for floorball, we're against them again.. Their pretty strong, considering that they have 2 guys plus Feli is from the floorball team & Victoria was from hockey. I'm pleased that we end up with a draw. Hope to play again soon.. =)


Wilson, Shan, Ber & Leng were great. We nearly scored the first min or so.. hahas. I feel kinda bad letting Shan be goalkeeper cause I believe I can play better as a player. Guilty. :P


Oh.. about the bruises... I didn't get it during the game.. I accidentally knocked the side of my knees (left and right) on the floor cause I refuse to sit down cause I don't want to make my already very fat butt, any fatter.


left leg.


right leg.


:pPp

No comments:

Post a Comment