Thursday, December 21, 2006

Singapore Science Centre


I brought 3 Mr Whiskers and their maid to the Singapore Science Centre.


The things there were fun but kinda smelly.
& I had to scream at my brothers every few mins because they keep running away.
I got so pissed I had to find my hubby to calm me.

If you're interested, child tixs at $3 and adult tixs at $6.


We're on TV!!!

nah... It's just one of the exhibits. =)


and the thing that doesn't stink and makes me very happy?

slimming mirror. My legs look so chio!!!! haiz.. how I wish..



hahas, that's all for the science centre trip. I was so pissed that I didn't take much photos. -.-



This is what I took at vivocity yesterday..

The bigger tree.


So many people walk pass. -.-


the smaller tresses...


That's all for today's post bah. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment