Friday, December 15, 2006

I want to be model...

I've been wanting to write this post for sometime, but very lazy. :P The following piece of info might make some people think I sound full of jealously because with my height, face and shape, I'll never be approached by "talent scouts".



Anyway.. I frequently surfs those simple forums to read up on news and what other girls are talking about. Like if there are scams and stuffs. I want to know.
When I started selling my junks and some precious stuffs on yahoo auctions, I read up on people trying to scam sellers into sending items before receiving money. So when that happens, I just ignore the scammer. I was saved by those who are willing to rant about their past experience.


Back to main topic, somewhere last year, I had a friend (we're no longer friends) who told me she was approached by talent scouts, a very cute talent scout, in town area. So I did research on talent scouts. Want to know what I've found?
http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=10903&highlight=talent+scout
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,89812,00.html
From what I know VIVOCITY also got a lot. & problem is that you can't sue them when you've been scammed. -.-


When I told my friend about what I've found she didn't want to believe me. Keep saying that I'm jealous and I envy her. Says that I don't want her to meet cute guys and be famous. I know she looks better than me, but I'm not asking her not to go, but just be careful. and she's like.. well, kicking up a huge fuss. So I told her in the moment of heat that she's not even very good looking and then we're no longer friends. But then again, she's really not very good looking mah.
1) She's taller than me, but by not much, less than 160cm.
2) She did have enormous boobs, but I don't think they're the most part of her 75-85kg.
3) Although her skin condition was worse than mine, she did have rather nice features.
4) She thinks she looks like Selina of S.H.E and can sing like her. I'm not sure about the singing part, but the looking part, I can say it's a NO. Unless she's saying she have 2 eyes, 1 nose and a mouth. -.-

Well, did she went a not I didnt' care but we didn't contact each other anymore and I hope none of my friends would doubt my words so strongly again. PS NOTE: (NOT talking about Sharon, it's another girl..)





Anwyay, this post seems so meaningless to some of you but since you've come thus far, here's a minor reward..
If you're never been spotted by talent scouts before but always wanted to and am really interested in modelling.. and you think you're above average but not good enough to join those really huge modelling companies. I say you can try the following 7 ways. I thought of them myself. don't copy and paste arh.. If you want, can link. =) but hor, if it doesn't work don't blame me hor. :P

1) Try out any beauty contest you can find. Example: Seventeen, CLEO, Newpaper face, Teens, Teenage, fasio sunshine girl, fhm girl-next-door and duno what else.. (I never join because they always have height limit which range from 1.55M-1.7M)

2) Try http://www.glamourgirlsforhire.blogspot.com/ (When I muster enough courage, I'll send them my details. :P)

3) Call production houses to check for any auditions and stuffs. Check yellow pages if need help.

4) Create a blog/website and post many many many beautiful photos of yourself. Copy your web/blog address then paste in every forum you can find, so that you'll have many many many visitors and therefore enhance your marketbility and chance of being notice.

5) Join singing/dancing contest.

6) Try to befriend rich and famous people. They might get you your piece of pie...

7) Go to clubs and dress well. (I heard from somewhere that MOS have talent scouts there on ladies night)

2 comments:

  1. well a true friend speak honestly and if she cant accpted it, then juz forget about it bah! some person juz feel they are good looking,, maybe "diff ppl diff taste"? or she juz share at the ONLY beauty part when she look at herself.

    never think of wana be a model :P
    but i wana be a pretty girl..
    (although short :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas. I guess everyone secretly thinks that they look good in a certain way but some people prefer to share their thoughts out loud every now and then. :P


    I also want to be pretty pretty...

    ReplyDelete