Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh. a card!

Wow. I got a parcel all the way from Brunei!!!

(I covered my address for my own safety lah.)

I don't even have to guess who's it from..

Who else could stay so far away from me and yet be so sweet?


To send me a handmade card! HANDMADE!!


It's cute. =) and It's thoughtful..


People seldom make their own cards anymore and this card makes me feel so warm. It's really special..


oh.. and the pink letter.

It's actually quite a nice card, something I cannot get from outside. I like it. and Nonnie, your handwriting looks fine.. way better then mine... Oh btw, I've sent a little something to you early last week supposed to be "surprised new year gift" but I'm scared it's gone missing. hmmm.. but if you received after this post, must act surprised okay. :PpP

2 comments:

  1. Just when I wonder, "Dunno whether she get it liao or not leh?", then you blog about it liao .Hehehe.

    Wah, I got new year gift again ah? Ask me pretend surprise I pandai one.

    Thanks oh. I feel paiseh not getting you any gift because I can't find something I think you'll like and I like to give you. So I better don't risk it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas. no need get gift lah. the card very sweet liao. =) Thanks leh. =)

    ReplyDelete