Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank you :)

Today's post will be very messy hope you don't mind..


It's the start of the 3weeks of holidays for us and I'm as happy as anything.
After school, Ber, Shan, GJ and I went to eat at the new 24hr coffee shop. =) After which, we went to take neoprints. =) I look old and super act cute in all the photos loh. -.-

Ber forget to collect money from us. -.- Back to the point, I took the photos home, scan and send to their email le.. These are the final 4 we choose...



And my favourite is...

Because my legs look so smooth lols.
Thanks Sisters!!! We'll find a day to meet up during the holiday.. =)



This is a very random photo. I bought this at Dasio the everything $2 shop. Looks fun..



Those of us doing CDP had to prepare a "Job Kit" file. Inside the file, we need to put in our resumes and some stuffs we've done. For the resume, I had to look for certs/awards I've gotten. Since I either didn't collect or throw away some of them, I have to try really hard to find those few that I have left.

One of it, my Edusave scholarship cert.

This photo came with it. Can you spot me? -click to "enlarge" photo.


For those who are either too lazy or can't find me..

Yup. That's me!!! - circled in red. & I looked like crap. -.- so that's me in primary school. =)




Remember I say that I don't want anymore teddy bears?
http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/i-have-swollen-nose.html

These are half of what I've got. -Other than the piglet cushion, the rest are gifts/presents.


I've thrown away many many huge (3/4 my height) soft toys because my room really has no more space. I even gave some to my brothers, some still sitting in the living room's cupboard and some still inside my memory box. These are the one ones left in my room because they are given more recent or somewhat more precious. =) I don't hug them everyday but at least I know were they come from, who gave them and for what occasion.

If you don't see what you gave me, don't feel sad or betrayed. They could be in my memory box. It's really a box, not my brain. -.-


Well anyway, I'm quite glad I didn't get any teddy bears this Christmas yet.. Instead, I got..

2 Cards. 1 from a good friend and another is Samantha whom I've got to know through my blog. =)


and a piggy!!!! *muacks* A big hug to the person who gave me this. She's the best. =) But hor.. I want to tell the rest of you hor, if you're getting me anything.
No more soft toys or key-chains k? I'm so scared of them le.. I have a lot of them in my memory box many unused and brand new. But best is don't get anything for me lah. I prefer cash. Sisterly love I also accept. =)



BTW, it's 10days to Christmas, enjoy your Holidays mates~ =)

2 comments:

  1. That wooden massage thing doesn't look "fun", painful instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you don't use too much force, it's ticklish.. =)

    ReplyDelete