Thursday, December 7, 2006

Dec 2- Dec7.

Dec 2nd~

At P.S....


I'm trying not to laugh out. :P


Dec 3rd~

The stall I work at..


Dec 6th~

blue buttons~ :P


more photos of this event at http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/12/debbie-mikeys-first-christmas-in.html


I received these through mail.. My ibanking device.. *sweet*


Had dinner at TCC.


OMG. We look so chubby!!! & I look bloody old lah. :'(


The moon and haunted house. buahahaha...


Dec 7th~

I've got a pair of bi-weekly OASYS contact lens at the the pre-launch party for free!
Totally sweet. It's really comfortable but really expensive leh.. :(


Yesterday...
I met up with a group of ex-classmates from STC to celebrate Kyla's birthday at MOS.
Those who went: Gwen, Freda, Yoke Leng, Shannon, Minyi, Ethan, Mike, the birthday girl and her 2-3 of her other friends.. Everyone looked so good, I feel out of place. Man.. I think I need plastic surgery..oh.. and it's a pity I had to go home very early. Kyla bought 1 bottle of vodka and it's gone pretty fast.. I hope they're alright now.. I wanna go MOS again.. it's fun. :) The music's a little too erm retro though. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment