Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Boxing Day.

Christmas eve and Christmas day were boring for me.

I played Neopets and went out with my little brothers. you know how boring that is?
I just wanted to spend some time with my mum but she's buying my brother's CNY stuffs so I went out with her, my brothers and their maid loh.

The only thing she got for me was a sleeping shirt thingy that's not really nice (limited designs). And the reason for me to get it, was.. "New Year have to wear new sleeping gown". -.-
I got for myself a pair of plain black earrings. It's round and kinda bigger than my usual stuffs, but I'm not complaining because it's $1 only. =p

It's such an uneventful, boring Christmas. I was flaring up every 10mins because while we're buying things for my brothers. They were like complaining and giving stupid irritating faces. Kids nowadays.. -.- & I really begin to find that their maid has changed a hell lot. She doesn't care for them that much anymore. She's behaving like most parents. (Irresponsible, Unreasonable, Forgetful, Bias, Selfish, Stubborn, Rude and always thinking their never wrong) She brought my 3 brothers out on Christmas eve to Orchard!!! It's so bloody packed there can.. With all those molests and kid-napping cases, of cause I'm worried! I was like asking if she ever watches the news nowadays. Why does she have to have the kind of mentality that nothing bad would ever happen to her? (eg AIDS, CANCER, RAPE and stuffs.) What was she even thinking when she decide to bring them there! and my parents. They don't give a single damn! What's wrong with all these adults? Have their brains got sucked into outer space once their married or what?

Sorry for all these ranting. But I just can't sit back and wait for crime or bad things (that can be prevented) to happen to my family/friends and then start weeping. I worry a lot, I know.. but how can I not? It's built in me, to want to protect people around me.


Anyway, today it's Boxing day!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

I don't know what it's true meaning of today, but Happy Boxing Day nonetheless..

2 comments:

  1. Your family matters sound... "complicated".

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah. but who's doesn't. hahas. actually we're quite happy. sometimes.

    ReplyDelete