Friday, December 1, 2006

Christmas haven come. I'm thinking about Chinese New Year le...

For Christmas, I've no party to attend. No need to dress up. No one to impress.
That's pretty good. Which means I dint' have to dig deep into my savings to get nice clothing's.. I've already dug deep enough for Christmas presents but then again..

Chinese New Year is coming!!! 18th Feb 2007. :P

I know I very kan-chiong spider lah. but no choice mah..
That's the only time I get to see "relatives" or rather, they'll get to see me...
I'm planning to stun them. Of cause in the GOOD way lah!!!

I must find something nice and then try to fit myself in. As in, eat "healthy" and "exercise". Man. I almost forget all these words exist. :P
I don't like to see relatives, because I always feel like.. well an UglyFatChick.
They always comment about my flabby parts and I really hate it. Complain about my height, my skin. I remember my grandpa even mistook me as a maid!!! oh.. and most of the time I'm invisible. Yeah. it's that bad.


Which is why I rather go to my boyfriend's granny's place. It's full of people that I don't know. :P I can be bored. but at least I didn't have to be mistaken as someones maid.


So well, any tips to look all stunning and stuffs? no, it's stunning not trashy and slutty. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment