Saturday, December 16, 2006

My New Year Resolution for Year 2007

Inspired by: Nonnie's resolution for 2007

"I'm currently down with flu since yesterday's yet another unhappy episode at grandma's place."


About writing resolutions.
Being all practical and stuffs, I don't really like putting things down in black and white, and then not being able to fulfil them/carry them out. By not being able to, I mean like I'm too lazy, forgetful and stuffs. You know how lazy I am.


But I'm still blogging about my new year resolutions because...
a) no harm done.
b) somehow part of me really hope I can achieve something, and
c) I love blogging.

So here are my 6 resolutions...

[1] Drink at least 1000ml of water each day.
Water helps you look good. By flushing out toxins and impurities, water can make your skin clearer, smoother and younger looking.



[2] Exercise at least once a week. - not including Sports and Wellness.
Don't let you put yourself down. When you do, just try harder. You will feel better when you see you and your new fit body later. =)



[3] Throw away all those things that I no longer need and pack/clean my room!
This is not difficult, it's just that I keep messing up my room within 2days. -.- okie.. make this resolution as Keeping my room clean and nice for as long as I can so that I don't have to pack it often.



[4] Be punctual for everything.
I must make this a habit!!!



[5] Keep track of my finances.
Though my core module is Accounting, I'm terrible at handling my own moolah~ -.-



[6] Try not to get pissed off/sad when people hurt me.
This is especially true when it comes to people who are supposedly close to me.



So there you go. 6 resolutions. =)
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment