Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I shall disappear from the blogging world.

I know. I'm sorry.
All my photos post are like long overdue.

but I'm really tired.
I feel really old. Like being ugly & fat is not enough, the guy up there have to make me feel and look old. >.<

Even my boss also say I nag a lot lah.
really meh? :(

I'm so sad now..
so sad and tired with myself.

thus, me, Christina, Uglyfatchick aka Chicky shall take a short break from blogging.
I shall refrain from reading other people's blog and appearing on ping.sg shoutbox.
I shall not twitter unless it's "emergency".
I shall "disappear from the blogging world", it wouldn't be forever, but I do hope you all will still be here when I return.

*hugs*

8 comments:

  1. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(

    but hope u have a gd rest :) sometimes i feel like this too.. actually i think i might just disappear for a while too..

    *poof!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. do take care...have a great rest 1st
    but
    ..hope to see you soon!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* take good care and have a good rest, hope that you'll feel better when you come back.
    and of course we'll still be here when u come back! =) welcome u with open arms (and hugs) some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. await ur return =) rest well & tk gd care of urself..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyoen. I feel so loved. =)

    ReplyDelete