Tuesday, July 10, 2007

random food post.


June 28, Joey gave me 1 Low Fat Chocolate Chunk, 90 Calorie Granola Bar a couple of days back...



I like it.. but after eating, my mouth pain from all that chewing. >.<




4th July, My last cup of noodle at the old pantry. Current office doesn't have pantry yet. :(




Karen's treat. Love her to bits man.. she's always buying us food.




5th July. My lunch sandwich..



It went really well with the free milo.. but now.. no milo to drink already! :(




Karen's treat again..



mini pancakes.. My mouth watering already...



I like peanuts but they drive me nuts with all those pimples on my face. :(




9th July, at the new office... Boss's treat!


10th July, boss treat us chicken rice!
I feel so bad. I don't wanna eat with boss anymore. so paiseh lah. always let her treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment