Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First time watching movie at Vivo GV.

Those who knows where I stay, ask me about the GV at Vivo. Not that I stay next to it or anything. but I can take a short bus ride there lah. And since their opening last year, I didn't have any chance to visit the cinema yet leh..

Until last Friday..
Defector and I went to catch Ratatouille!



The movie is pretty alright to me. Some touching parts, some funny parts. And yes as usual, Defector fell asleep.

The main reason to why I don't like to write movie reviews, it's because I've watched great shows people gave 2 out of 5 stars and I've also watched lousy shows that people gave 4 out of 5 stars. Therefore, let's say different people have different taste..


By the way,
Ratatouille = vege stew
so pls dun silly silly tell ppl that's the name of the rat or something. -.-


This post was written on Saturday night-Sunday morning (0100:260807) but I didn't had the photos in my comp yet, which is why this post is late. :P



Why am I blogging in the middle of the night?
That's because I just finished watching The Break Up. The ending's just not what I would expect and I'm glad I watched it alone.

I urge everyone NOT to watch it. It's boring!!! but still, nothing is stopping me from crying from the start till the end. I thought it'll be a sweet romantic movie but end up it's just a "reality check" show. It puts truth in your face and those who can't handle the truth would walk out feeling it's a stupid show. honest.



Side note, I watched The Bourne Ultimatum with Defector sometime back, quite like the show, so I rented the first movie: The Bourne Identity. I prefer The Bourne Ultimatum, but Matt Damon looks really cute in the first movie leh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment