Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mint Card

Online shopping is such a headache.. When I don't have THE CARD.
If you don't shop online often, you'll not understand my pain and ask, what's THE CARD?

I feel so bad whenever I wanna get something online, I had to get someone to pay for me using their card first and then I pay them back. Makes me feel so "poor" whenever I need to beg or please someone just to use their card.

In case you don't know by now, I'm talking about Credit Card.

I was looking for the best credit card deal around. So yesterday while I was doing my usual surfing, I came to know about Mint Card.


So what does Mint offers?
Low interest credit card!
24 hour MINT Customer Service!
Up to 56 day interest-free period on purchases!
With no annual fee!
Plus it has a special and unique mc2 card design!

It's such an heartache to know it's not in Singapore. :(
FYI, this post has been sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment