Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alive Blog Directory?

There are so many blog directory out there, it's hard to tell which one we can trust.

Have you heard of Alive Blog Directory?


Alive Blog Directory is built on the main, Alive Directory resource.
Alive Directory resource is established and trusted by many, thus making their blog directory, something we can trust and use.


Visit alivedirectory.com and you'll realise next to the neat layout, they also offer a huge selection of blog categories!


There are deep link submission options and also the standard and featured listings.
Standard and Featured listings are available with yearly and permanent submission options.


They are pretty flexible with their payment methods, if you don't have visa, they accept paypal too! =) If I am doing an international business I will consider submitting my site!


This post has been sponsored. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Sebastian and I am the guy from this Straits Times article: http://singapore.roomsDB.net/roomsdbnet.pdf ! I found your blog on ping.sg because I am looking for Singaporean bloggers like you. As a promotion, I am now distributing 1500++ SG$ among bloggers who just write a simple review of my site! If you are interested, find out the details here: http://roomsdb.wordpress.com !

    Bye, Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete