Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trip planner.

I'm terrible at planning. Things would always either end too early or too late.
Or everything just have to go wrong every time I plan.


If I could, I would rather leave the planning to other people. But I really don't trust other people when it comes to trip planning. Which is why I don't like tour groups and stuffs.

I like my trips to be free and easy, but hate it if it's too boring or purpose-less.
My heart wants to visit interesting places, but my mind just can't quit worrying.

Those great people at realtravel.com created a wonderful tool that can help me to plan. What's even greater it's that it's FREE! Free trip planner!!!

Now I can start planning for my perfect trip with their FREE Trip Planner and create a trip plan with personalized itineraries, maps and guides!


If you're like me, and need help with trip planning, you should give Trip Planner a try too. Anyway it's free, what's there to lose?

This post is sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment