Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Guess what won?

Hint: Hubby's 2008 Christmas Present.
Hubby says I'm very cheapo. Give him what we won as a Christmas Present.
Lalalala~

I sent our photos to a contest held by NIVEA and won a prize.
This prize broke the record as the most expensive prize ever won by me since the $500+ oven I won some years back, the one which my parents collected and dad went to exchange for a stupid radio for his own use. -.- He's such an ass really. :(

All these years, I've won quite a number of items. From makeup, haircare, skincare, movie tickets, oven, VCD to even Initial D movie Premiums & the gala premiere tix! and now, this!

Muahahaha..

Prize of the year in this small paper bag.



*peeks inside*



Can't wait to know what's inside eh? :p


Tadah~


Oooo.. It's so slim!!!


Happy happy. :p


I can't stop camwhoring. lalalala~


Yes, I won a pair of these babies. (:


1 for hubby and 1 for me. (:


Yipee! 2 brand new ipod Touch! :p


Each worth $498 means both is? $996!!!

Unboxing of hubby's Christmas present of the year in the next post. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment