Thursday, October 23, 2008

Monday visited ITE

Supposed to meet up with Ber and JS on Monday (20th Oct) to go back to ITE Bishan.
Then my photo alarm didn't ring because I set it to ring only on Tuesday to Saturday.
Good thing Ber called me and I rushed all the way down to Bishan just on time to see Mama coming back after tabao-ing lunch. hee.


Mama and me. :)



My gift from Mama. :)


After visiting mama, we went to have a quick lunch and took a cab to Ber's school.
Ber went to school and JS, I duno where he go. hee.
But it's the first time we took a cab together. Just the 3 of us. Squeeze in the back seat. :p

-that's the end of our super short meet-up.-


I took bus 52? or was it 54? to Clementie Mrt and took train to Jurong point.
Went straight to develop 1 big stack of photos. but alas, I forget to use my discount card!!!
I actually went all the way there so that I can use my discount card loh!!! *smacks head*


Loads of photos. - not including those I gave to my mum.

Which reminds me. I need to sort the rest out soon.

Can't wait for JS's chalet to come.
Then we can have another meet up! yeah!

By the way, I've been a very good girl yesterday and today.
I went to see doctor yesterday and I 乖乖 (obediently) ate all the med yesterday night had a good sleep and just now I also took my med after brunch. :)

Alright. I think I need to go rest somemore. Starting to feel a bit drowsy le..

Enjoy your day people. :)
& to all those who's not feeling well e.g. Daddy Phua, JS, ShaXiaoMei & Hubby, please drink more water okay? *Muackz*

No comments:

Post a Comment