Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My non-existence graduation experience.



My Graduation Experience?
Blank. I don't have any. Nope, not that it's not interesting or I got knocked out or something. I'm just plain boring and too friendless that I didn't went for my secondary school's prom night. Bah. I didn't even went for the candle lighting thingy at the church. I must be the worse classmate ever.

My Expected Graduation?
If you mean dream graduation, I ever dreamed that I was pretty and smart and got good grades and all my teachers and classmates love me. Bah. That never ever happen and I'm still that ugly fat chick. If I had the choice to start all over again, I would have studied harder and try not to be so anti-social. Do you think it'll work if I start now?


Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment