Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Do you know how to be a spy?

On TV, spies are always portrayed as.. highly intelligent.
I want to be regarded as highly intelligent too.
So one of my dreams while growing up, is to be a spy.


What do you see when you think of spy? I'm sure special equipments and dangerous missions is in your list.


The other day, I was day-dreaming that I'm a spy and I receive a very dangerous mission. In order to successfully accomplish the mission without revealing my true identity, I had to think of the tools to use, and what to do to hide my identity.

I came up with 2 new identity.
One is to dress up as a cute little girl, the other is to disguise as an old lady.
I'll have earrings that could turn into mini "smoke-bomb", hairpin that could use to open locks, glasses with special magnifying glasses hidden somewhere and "wonder-bra", that can use to hide more devices inside. aren't I smart? :P


Anyway, if you rather watch real intelligent spy show, check out a USA Network's new TV series, Burn Notice.

Starting June 28th Michael Weston, a CIA Operative, will have to accomplish a similar task! To find out how he does it, please visit USA Network's Burn Notice website.

No comments:

Post a Comment