Saturday, June 9, 2007

what fruit is that arh?

Have been eating too much fried food.

not only are they expensive..


They make me fall sick too. (sore throat lah, headache lah...)


So today, I decide to have some fruits for lunner (lunch/dinner). =)

This pack of fruits cost me $3.00.

Inside includes,
Mango, Grapes, Strawberry, Honeydew, Orange, Starfruit, Red and Yellow Watermelon, Papaya, Guava, Apple...

and this fruit.

Whats' it name again??


Ate most of the fruits and then gave up when I felt like puking. I've to start eating more healthy food! be a good example to my readers. :P

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a piece of grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grapefruit to me.
    pomelo got red flesh? hm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo.. so is it pomelo or grapefruit???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking Pomelo.... But now, I'm not sure too!

    ReplyDelete