Friday, June 15, 2007

Advertlets.com

Notice the "new" ad cum poll thingy at the top right corner of my blog?


Advertiser + Bloggers = Money + Happy.


Let's see...

Why did I sign up with Advertlets?
1) I want money.
2) I have a blog and I want to make full use of it.
3) They are Asia's Better Blog Advertising Network.
4) I've seem many blogs with advertlet's poll and
5) I think it' cool. =)


Why I like Advertlets?
1) Who would reject money?
2) No need of paypal account, they send cheques!
3) No traffic requirements. (some programs need us to have at least 100 unique readers a day. -.- )


What I Hope to Get From Advertlets?
Only 1 answer for this question.. Lots of Money!!! hahahas.


Advertlets Compared With Other Online Advertising Services...
1) I think it's cool to receive cheques instead of funds through paypal.
2) It's fun because there are finally ASIA ads on my blog! =)


How can Advertlets Improve Further?
1) I guess it would be better if they reduce the min amount to cash out.
2) more Singapore ads! =)

2 comments: