Monday, August 1, 2005

another packed Monday

realised all my Mondays are packed... mayb sch ends kind of too late already yah?

Morning i was rushing for train.. den duno why leg cramp... but Thank God i didn't miss the train..

Today's OA exam was okay.. but no confidence of scoring full..

S&W is like really fun!!! :) [My class ppl, pls do not throw eggs at me.. :p]
Ran 1.4km in preparation for 2.4km in NAFA.
1+yr since i last ran for NAFA... anyway.. everyone wasn't really keen on hitting their best timming.. they were like strolling.. that explains why i was the first few...
Nisa is great runner.. her start is good.. if i'm not wrong.. she must be a sprinter... or rather short dist runner... cause she did slowed down once... always near midway... but nevertheless she's still good in my eyes.. :)
wakaka.. sweety darling hold my hand to show Fe that he dare to hold my hand (i think).. wah.. when did i become something to be "bet" on sia.. My small tiny hand not for everyone to hold one okay... only darling can.. sweety or not. *grins* u know what i mean.. wakaka...

The Biz Fundamental test was crazy sia.. i cannot finnish the paper leh... not enough time for me.. :( i so rush sia.. got so much to write but duno what i'm writtign also.. in the end i kind of missed out the last 2 questions.. haiz...

reach home so many things to do.. i no time to do my accounting homework also... tml got EXAM!!! i have look thru my work.. how??? i know i scored perfect for class test.. but tml it's CA!!! *ROAR*

No comments:

Post a Comment