Saturday, August 13, 2005

not in the best mood...

Ain't in the best mood today...
Mike's going off in abt1-2day's time..

Today is quite messed up..
Went all the way to genting lane to get the stupid seventeen card...
and guess what? They dun work on Sat & Sun!!!
Grrrr....

and while walking...
my sandal/slipper broke... (yes i know it's the 3rd? or isit 4th time.. my shoe broke when i'm with darling..)
and as usual.... We went to buy another pair...

I saw 2 CO ppl at bugis... I thought one of them is damn hot & pretty + kawaii... :P
then went to a few shoes shop and finally got a pair of very simple slippers.. :)
oh.. and we saw Denise Keller!! the MTV Host? yesh.. that's the one...
She's so pretty... but her hair colour seems a little funny...
Mike says she's too angmo... haha... I thought she looks rather fine...
She glanced up at us once.. and I thought she looks fab.. even when she looks a little pissed.. :)

oh.. Bugis today have ALOT of ChioBus wor...
Everyone seems so dressed up... and I was the sore thumb in the crowd today again...
It's my bad hair day.. and I wasn't very happy with how I look...

For those who dun really know me very well..
I do not wear make up when I go out.. unless I feel like it.. or when darling's not at my house..
He totally dreads me taking my own sweet time doing useless stuffs..
cause no matter how hard I try.. I still look like crap.
someone teach me makeup please???

Grrrr..
I'm feeling so tired after watching tv...
tml going to yewtee.. go see Mike's Grandma.. :)
Think I might consider bringing sugar to hug to sleep there.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment