Wednesday, August 24, 2005

because of kenny.. :p

Because of Kenny, I've stop playing Jay's PiaoYi.. :p
kidding.. I still love Jay lot lah.. just that I cannot be playing this song over and over again.. den irritate those who prefer to have peace mah..

anyway.. I think
XX is damn great..
She manage to stay so cool.. and her post-note was fantastic.. :)
She was angry but yet can remain so calm..

I thought I was too serious.. yet I found many others more serious that I.. :p


Bah..
Btw, the class outing was one of the best.. too bad, I couldn't stay overnight..
oh.. and my crush was really there.. but with his friends sia.. wahaha.. and somemore I got insider news, he might be attached... (he is just a crush.. & I'm not sad.. no worries)
Thanks
Belinda for willing to help this super blind/blur girl at downtown east.. :)

I've finnished my english orals.. and am very sure that I'm so going to fail?
I stumbled and fall flat on my face.
bah~ (the examiners tried hard to help me.. but I just.. have a blank mind.. :()

Dental treatment changed to next month..

I met Sharon and her friend today.. oh and her ex,
Mr Luke.. wahaha.. :p
Mr Luke has been nice to be that clown.. even treated me to a nice cup of drink!
but then somehow I kind of neglated the main character's feelings..

I'm here to say sorry to Miss Sharon Tan.
If you're here, reading this.. I'm saying sorry.
I have failed to regconised that you're not feeling very well too.. and might have been too blunt... Your friend and I might have forgotten that we are supposed to make you happy. Sorry we didn't and even made you felt left out..
But I would say, we did tried our best.. at some point of time.. we did mentioned that we really DO NOT know what to do..
So I hope you'll understand..
Thanks for the day really.. *love you*
take care lots. and we'll meet up again.. but hope you'll be happier then.. :)

to
JO: If you're reading this.. I can see you on tuesday afternoons.. sorry that almost all nights are out (mum scolds). but I'll call you soon.. I promise.. next month to ask you when you're free.. this month.. my phone bill is so gonna kill me.. so yups.. See yah soo! :) *muackz*

in any case, If I've did anyone wrong, pls tell me.. but dun scold arh.. if not I'll get defensive one.. den use tears as weapons.. wahaha.. okok.. buaiz ppl.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment