Thursday, August 18, 2005

missing my previous maid..

My mum called thru to my previous maid... finally...
You know how happy was my parents and me?
It's kind of sad my brothers have almost forgotten her le...
But they were already asleep.. so it's not a problem.. heh..

Had a quick chat with her.. and so much have happened in this couple of years...
She's married to a soldier. pregnent and giving birth in Dec! gosh...
She even finnish her studies le..
She rmb that my parents birthday are comming also..

I'm like so so so happy to hear her voice?
She's so touch that my mum rmb her birthday and decide to call her...

Know that she's well and happy. is good enough le...
Daddy ask her if she want to come back here to work.. mayb in a couple of years time..
haha.. If she is, I would be very happy den...

oops.. I was supposed to give luke a call.. but then got so many things happened at the same time.. so i very busy.. :p sorry luke.. mayb see yah tml if sharon's going too? kz.. talk again when i go msn bah.. see yah.. :)

I've got my maid's address.. so I'll be busy writting letter and send her lots of photos.. :) will make her sent photos too.. :)

I miss her totally...

& I miss darling also.. duno how is he doing now...
*dreams*

No comments:

Post a Comment