Sunday, August 14, 2005

leaving today.

He is leaving today.
and I'm on a mission...
to protect myself for the next 2+ weeks till he's back again..

I cried yesterday.
Yes.
I can't believe I cried..
I wouldn't know how would it be like when he goes to Taiwan..
Grrrr....

Well..
At least he promised sentosa, badminton...
We'll enjoy Sept... :)
I wouldn't think he would mind if anyone wants to bring food or games to join us.. (heh heh..)

okie...
So I wasn't actually looking forward to him leaving of coz...
but..
I thought since I'll have so much free time...
I might as well try to lose the 5+2kg i just gained...
yeah...
I'm so heavy now...

Anyone wanna join me in running, jogging??
If you want to play badminton, soccer, volleyball...
call me anytime..
I'm on standby mode..
heh.. :)

Here are some photos I took yesterday..

funny us on the cab... look so siao.. (left) I was tired liao... smile also so fake.. (right)

The Fan was blowing at me.. that's why my hair anyhow fly.. :p

My Favourite 2 pics of the day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment