Thursday, August 18, 2005

crush? dream? death?

Thank God school ended early today.. I took my break earlier..

Anyway.. I was supposed to blog on my latest crush.. haha..
Normal crush lah.. so toot... but since it's normal crush.. it's no big deal.. heh heh..
(thou, it will be a huge deal if anyone at all knows who is my latest crush.. woohoo...)

Mike knows me best... Crush is every girl also have one.. (think housewife going gogo over women-killer artists.. *grins*)
At the end of the day.. We still goes back to our husband/boyfriend. Love them as much.. Bear their children.. Look after the house for them.. and still as sweet to them... :) [We are the realistic ppl.. wahaha..] :)

For men.. hmmm.. I duno.. but if Mike ever does anything that will hurt me..
think.. I'll be damn sad loh.. cause I very de trust him de...
Mayb I should ask him if he got crush.. heh heh.. (I think most ppl should have lah..)
He got crush nvm.. as long as he know who to treat better can le.. den same theory.. at the end of day.. must come back to me lah... and of coz.. after that must love me even more lah.. heh.. :)

I don't know about other ppl.. but My crush very different from my bfs one lah..
crush = out of reach type (ppl I hardly know, good friend, etc..)
bf = husband material (loving, kind, sweet, mature, stable, etc...)

Being the supposed realistic (thou sometimes dreamy & immaginative) person I am..
My crush are short-lived. Cause I'll find them unsuitable to have babies with.. wahaha... nah.. rather..
My crush usually dun like me one loh.. so no need to talk lah.. haha...


I took a nap just now..
had a dream...
of darling!!!
I don't dream of Mike much you know..
and this time.. I dreamt of him dying.. and come back to life...
I was crying and crying and crying so mcuh loh.. can't believe I'm so weak.. :p
Previous time, I dreamt of him die le.. now die le, wake up... I so scared loh... esp his type of work hor.. haiz...
I'm very worried lah..

kz.. lah.. I gtg liao.. want to eat dinner loh.. *hungry*

No comments:

Post a Comment