Wednesday, August 10, 2005

pics i promised.. :)

These are used to tie up my hair.. :) cute a not? I like the pink one (not in this pic), but too bad it's kind of cannot be use le.. :(
My designed for national day.. haha.. :) I thought it's not that bad since it's my first attemp using normal nail polist brush..
These are my nail polish... there're all lined up and waiting for princess to use them...
The little toes were the same design as the big toes wan.. but i dun want all red/white.. so i change to brown loh.. not that ugly right? :p

When I was "rushing" to go school... I saw something shiny on the floor, caught my eye.. It was a pair of silver slippers.. But what took away all the attention were the very obvious stockings.. man.. i've been spotting lots of these on the MRT ALOT... i mean.. i dun undersatnd why peopel wear sandles, slippers, opentoes soes and still wear stocking... didn't they felt that it looks weird? esp mactched with realy nice shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment