Monday, August 29, 2005

Don't we all love our Teachers? *grins*

Yipee yipee yeah yeah! :)

This Thursday, I have my whole day for Mike! :)
It's Teachers Day!
Woo hoo! I'm loving it. heh.


Today, on my way to school, I found an anklet on the floor.
I have no idea whose is it. If you are the owner, please leave me a comment/tag.
I'll prob email you.
Tell me the correct "design" and I'll let you have it back.
I know how important some things are to certain people.

I have experienced many times losing important things and I cannot find it back.
It might not worth much in monertary value. but the sentimental value is priceless.
So if you know anyone who just dropped his/her anklet let him/her check with me okay?


I got to see my OA CA1 paper today.
I find it rather silly. A small tiny mistake and (neg 3 marks!)
I'm usualy FULL of typo errors.
See? I have to be really careful from now on.


Remember I went for my O Level English Orals?
and the Teachers commented that I don't look like me in the photo?
tada~ Don't look like me meh?
Am I supposed to look uglier? hurmp.. :(



I recieved my first "love letter" from my classmate.
I was so touched.
Then I realised it is NOT a love letter.


My class BBQ, I took 2 photos with Belinda.
She actually printed the photo out and pass to me today!
WAH!! That's even better than LOVE LETTERS! heh.
Thanks Belinda!

*huggies*
oh..

Not sure if anyone would mine me putting up their photos, I have decided to just put the ugly me up first. heh.
If don't mind, let me know, den next time got pic, I can dare dare put liao.. :)


Okay lah..
To end of today's post,
Let you see my "artwork" wahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment