Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My17 card! :)

Yes..
My 2nd time there.. and I finally bought my 17card..
yipeee!!


I wanted to take some photos of the palce for you all to see one.. but den.. hee.. scared will kena scolding.. so didn't loh... it's called the news centre or what huh? I forgot liao..

But the inside is damn nice lah..
or so I thought.. I very pumpkin? :p
Once enter the buliding you come face to face with this very intimidating wall.. haha.. It has the very professional look lah..
Next.. the left side have some sofas.. and ALOT of photography stuffs.. mainly on birds.. If only darling was there sia... : )
The lift lobby is kind of hidden one..
The receptionist quite nice loh.. Must be very experinced.. Alot of people walk in and out of the office.. I felt so erm.. shy? :P haha..
Coz I was still in my school U leh..

Okay lah.. I stop here liao.. got to go sleep.. have been rotting here since I came home.. haven even take a look at my BZF & AGF... grrr...

tummy cramp somemore..

kk..

Nights.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment