Sunday, August 21, 2005

short post today..

okay.. anyway.. I decided to move some of the "furnitures" in my room.. so i still have not finnish packing my room lah... dun even think about studying.. :p

so.. erm.. last friday.. I had CCA..

The old old seniors came back to "help" us.. :)
thought the seniors were rather nice.. :)

den erm.. Chairperson took alot of photos of us to put on notice board lah..
I'm like die le loh.. sure look like shit again.. haiz..
used to it liao.. everytime take photo also always look like shit one..

somemore I very extra.. wear jacket... (the room damn cold lah..)
hope nobody looks at the board.. grrr... so obvious that I look the weirdest there..
I notice that those girls in CO alot of them very pretty & slim slim one.. so yah lah.. I'm miss UglyFatChick leh.. Totally dun fit in loh.. Grrr....

k lah.. this is the end of today's short entry lah.. update again soon..
I promise with a few pics and a much longer entry..
kk?
:)

good nitez ppl..

No comments:

Post a Comment