Monday, August 22, 2005

here comes the big bomb..

As promised in previous post.. this is going to be an ultra long post..
(may contain pictures not suitable for children under 80 yo)

Sunday afternoon:

My brunch was a huge mega packet of...


Carrot cake! and it's the most oily type ard.. Gah... My slimming programe is so ruined.. :(
(wait.. I dun even rmb starting a slimming programe..)
Guess I can always start after the holidays.. *he-he*

Eating sothing so oily.. how can i do without my favorite GREEN TEA???


I can't believe that's all it's left.. man.. who's the pig who drank all my tea? hmm.. :(
Anyone want to buy some for me? I dun mind it as a.. erm..
Yes.. belated birthday gift.. muahaha.. :p

Nothing beats a nice cup of tea while brunching.. esp if it's OILY & FATtening food..


**The following photo contains an unidentified object that is not suitable for the eyes of anyone from any gender. Side effect: Nausea, headache, bloating & fainting for no reason.










Forgot to takeout the clips after washing face..
yes.. I know.. I'll try not to include too many revolting pics in my entries next time..


TaTa~ All gone in 2mins!



Okie.. so after the heavy brunch..
I decide to start "packing" my clothes nicely in the cupboard.. and guess what?
when I opened the door..
The freaking BOSS intense perfume bottle dropped onto my nicely painted big toe. Gah..
Now I have to redo my nails.. :( and not to mention.. I have a bruise on my toe the part above my nail.. grrr...

Well.. I threw all the clothes on my bed.. and slowly started to pack.. yeah.. and model for my camera at the same time..

I'm happy to say.. no photos as I've delete all ugly photos which also means ( I have no more photos of me from my lousy camera to upload.) isn't that the best news?

I thought I should just leave packing my clothes to when I'm very tired.. so that I wouldn't spend too much time on it.. So I decide to clear my room of any "rubbish" that I can find.. :)
I manage to find A LOT of memories..

>
>
>
>

I found THIS in my old old wallet..
Taken 1year back.. unbelieveable right?
Yes.. I'm the uglier one. The boyish one with lots of zits and damn tiny eyes..


Anyone know who's the other girl? erm.. referring to my previous post: im-confused-pig
might give you a little clue.. :)
I was quite happy seeing this trading card (or-whatever-you-call-it).. But can't really tell why I'm feeling that way..

so anyway.. I moved onto clearing my stuffs in a slighty happier mood...
and I found lots of other stuffs!!!
(Something wrong with the scanner.. some pictures may look slanted..)

>
>
>
>


This is given by my pri 6 crush.. just to make me happy only lah...
Just need to see my pri sch photo you'll know why I said that ^^..


Someone gave me tix for the preview.. but I forgot who was it.. :p
Isit uncle Bryan? or Kenson? man.. I really have very poor memory...


I went with one of my classmate.. Her really young mother sent us there.. and something absolute NOT-funny happened.. (I jumped & fell on the ground while trying to pick something up.. Gah..)
She did not made fun of me with that.. but during some lesson oneday.. she wrote/say something like.. pls grow up & stop wearing barbie shirt.. (psss.. we are really not that close..) though she did not say out my name.. I totally hated myself..

[I think I've mentioned before..]
My mum buys all my clothings for me.. until very very recently that I started to buy stuffs for myself..
My mum sees me as a fat kid.. and naturally, I have to wear FAT kids clothes..
Till now I still hate 99% of the clothes she buys for me.. :(
I can't throw them away, or sell them away.. she will be sad..
It's taking up too much space in my cupboard.. :(
How? Anyone can help? help me?


In KL for Hockey.

I HATE myself for losing my WALLET!!! Gah. I-hate-me-I-hate-myself-I-hate-I-I-hate-Christina... grrrr...
BTW: I lost it after training.. not during the game.. :(


I had a mini crush over this guy who was my penpal..
We never met till 1yr later.. and he is really cute.. but I guess we were too similar bah..
den he totally hates me for liking him so much.. :(
When I had a crush on him, he fell for my friend.. so funny..


In the end, I went out with his close friend, Patrick.
lasted ard 1 mth.. was a little sad lah.. coz Pat is a damn fantastic cook.. and a damn great kisser too.. :p

I was single for quite sometime.. A few months till I met.. a 115kg 1.89m tall PolarBear. wahaha... that lasted only 3mths.. but I was damn freaking Sad lah.. coz I had too much memories with him bah.. anyway.. that's old story le..



So between the 2 guys.. I had a hair cut..
My hair was near shoulder length..
I was active in bbal then..
and my hair was so irritating..
So one day (ard July/Aug) out of the blue, I went with a friend whom I was playing bbal with to cut off almost all my hair..
When I went back home, my whole family damn shocked.. coz I did not show any intend to cut my hair for quite sometime.. even went to "rebond" my hair half a year back.. (ard the time after I broke up with Patrick.)

Photo taken by my previous maid to show me how ugly I looked..
Since I'm alrady so ugly and boyish.. I didn't thought it would matter.. but I was shocked she really took the photo of me lah..
oh.. BTW, I could even spike my hair then.. :)
but I too lazy.. and my hair grew too fast..



When I was in Primary school... I looked like the ugliest girl you'll ever find on earth..
it's so ez to spot me. short & ugly.



Yups Yups.. I'm not known for being the Ugly Fat Chick for no reasons k..
I'll end here bah.. need to rest already.. took 12hours writting this you know..
(includes dinner, bathing and watching TV programes..)

*muackz*
Nitez..
bb..

No comments:

Post a Comment