Monday, August 15, 2005

I M indepandant

I am independant. or is it independent?
Yes, I Am.

I can live alone. Actually enjoied being single..
though some ppl thinks otherwise..

17 years back..
After I was born..
My parents decide to let me grow up "on my own"..

I was trained to go toilet on my own when i was very very young.. though I rmb I took very very very long time to do that..
hahaha... (cause last time the toilet is squat one mah...)

Nursery/Kindergarden: run ard BM blk 165 as if's it's my home.. heh.. :)

Primary1: Go school and go home on school bus..
I get out of my house on my own, go opposite the street using the long bridge early in the morning... when it's still quite dark...

Primary2: To & fro school on my own on SBS bus..
(I can go anywhere I want on my own.. like library, playground, ... ...)

Primary4: Take public transport (bus+train+bus+walking.dist) on my own early morning and go all the way to clementi (D's house) for tuition.. Den from there, go to school...

I guess any older than Primary4 should be old enough to do most stuffs on their own bah..

No comments:

Post a Comment