Monday, August 22, 2005

why should I go & don't want to go?

I'm not sure if I should go to the class outing..
I've found the route to downtown east.

Why I should go...

-I've paid.
-I don't want to miss this chance to bond with my classmates..
-My crush might be there too..
-Mike says I should. & have fun.


Why I don't want to go..

-It's far?
-I'll still feel lonely there...
-The next day, I have English Oral + Dentist appointment..
-Duno what time go back home alone...

Gah.. I'm very lost leh.. how?

*updates*
YES, I've decided to go.. :)
I'm now painting my nails.. erm.. think I'm just gonna wear a simple tee with some shorts.. that's it. :)
Gah... I can't wait to see my classmates..
1+ more hours till I go out.. think I'm going to fix my hair too.. :)
wooo~
I'm excited... hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment