Monday, August 8, 2005

first time i skipped sch... in ite

Today is Monday.. and i skipped school... & i've got lots of excuses for it...
(1)I didn't want to get in the rain..
(2)I duno what to wear..
(3)I'm not a socialable enough for these kind of stuffs..
(4)I don't want to make a fool outa myself..
(5)I dun htink there's anythign for me to do at all in school...
(6)I rather have a good sleep den to rush to school for nothing...
kk... wanna know the main reason?
I'm just plain lazy lah..
well.. i spent the whole afternoon clearing a little bit of my room... and also repainted my toe nails.. the red/white combi i had on yesterday was too national liao... so i painted some of my toes brown... update some pics later... :)
oh.. btw.. in case you guys nvr noticed.. it's playing: So yesterday in the background.. I just got it on.. Any suggestions of songs you wanna mi to put on? how about Techno? I've been going gaga over some nice club mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment