Saturday, August 20, 2005

so much to do.. so little time..

I have tons of things to do.. but so little time...
*edited* - *updated*

Saturdays & Sunday's programe:
paint nails.. (done!)
clear a small part of my room..
some packing..
study Geography & BZF [they are related in some way..]

oh.. I've decide after talking it out with darling on msn! (he could go online for an hour $1)..
mayb i might not do English.. since my C6 is the best I can do le.. I might still go.. but if i have to wait too long, i might just leave without taking.. coz i have dental on the same day an hour later le...

kk.. i'll update more about what happened on friday on a later date.. after i've done everything for SAT & SUN.. :) *see yah*


I've linked another blog I'm recently addicted to.. it's kennysia :) find him kind of cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment