Friday, August 26, 2005

mum's birthday

Have you install this new blogger thingy that lets you (publish/edit/save) post from Ms Words?


I just did it. They "forced" me to! Wahaha. They took away all the stuffs I usually use to "edit" my post, so I have no choice but download this thingy to ensure that My entries would be not be that plain!!! :P


Today is my Mum's birthday! I forgot how young she is now, thus I only put 1 candle on her cake. Oh. It's a chocolate cake! Sorry, lazy to take any photos, hence zero photos for mum's this year birthday loh. :p


Alright, last meeting with Sharon, her friend and
her ex
was fun! Wonder if there will be another meeting not. ( Its damn fun I would say. :) Also the first time mum didn't scold when I'm out till so late. (I even had to catch the last bus!) Bah~ It's so cool that I can actually find people to crap with. I've always been very out of place regardless the place/time/people.


What's so nice about the people I've met that night?

Let me start from the one I knew for the longest time, Sharon.

She was my best friend in STC. We were in the same class for 3¼ years? She is pretty with desirable huge nehs! :p and she even has brains to match her looks. It's a pity that she quitted school. :(

Her ex,

Mr. Luke

, I've chat with him online many times; haven met him since
their

days. So that night was the first time we got to chill together?

Sharon's bf's campmate, Yiming, is total new to me. He come across as rather straight-forward (call me auntie!!) and comical to me. There are some things we agree on and I guess he's quite a pleasant person to speak to.


Oh! I remembered! We were at this
"perfume" shop (lucky plaza, I think.) Can you guess what happened?


>

>

>


I FOUND the perfume, my ex used (Whether is he still using it, I'm not sure and neither am I interested to know.)

Alas it's a pity that I could not recite the brand name from the bottle!!!

So while listening to "Days Like These" by THE CAT EMPIRE just now. I actually went to a cologne website to look for it, alphabet by alphabet. Just when I felt like giving up hope, I FOUND it! It's Jesus Del Pozo, Quasar (Adventure) cologne. There are 2 types. One type is with adventure, the other without?

I was thinking just now if I should go out and get it for darling as a Christmas present. I like the Gio Armani too. Actually now I do not know which cologne I prefer. I can’t possibly buy both? Opps! Now darling is going to have an idea what I'm buying this Christmas for him.

Bah~


Maybe I buy one for him the other for myself? It's a confusing thing. I'll leave it to December then worry bah. Till then, I would just try not to spend too much.


Sighz,

Uglyfatchick.

No comments:

Post a Comment