Wednesday, August 24, 2005

poor XX & hate thoes weird people..

XiaXue's recent post: KL pretty much sucked

Got so many comments from very funny people..
Mainly Malaysians who attacked her & even us, SINGAPOREANS!!!
Haiz.. that's why I say XX so poor thing..
but then again.. she might not feel the way I think she might be feeling..

After reading some of the comments.. I felt like slapping the next person that repeats the same stuffs... Esp those asking Us not to complain so much.. Gah..

Maybe you guys can read and leave comments here if you dun wanna leave it there? haha..

I have so much to "say"..
but I don't see the point anymore..

Btw, I do not hate Malaysians as a general group. As I'm also half Malaysian!
and of coz.. not to mention.. I have lots of relatives there and also.. my favorite blogger (KENNY!!) is there too! buahahaha..
He's just so cute dun you all think?
If we both ain't attached..
If no one wants him.. I want arh.. wahaha.. He's so cute.. so humourous and all..
haha.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment