Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Am I what you think I am?

A few people whom I've met, thinks they "know" me.
Yet, when they see a bit of me. they are surprised.

I'm just a very average girl.
Only uglier.

That's the truth.


I am a very uninteresting person to many people I've met.
They judge me by the way I behave.
I seemed overly serious at times.
and can sound damn sarcastic.

I have fun too people!
FUN! fUN! FuN! fUn! Fun! :)

I'm interested in so many more things then just getting people into trouble and making everyone angry.

I love praise, cute guys and money.
I'm materialist & wants a piece of fame too! :)
I wanna feel popular, needed, pampered.

Honestly, I know I have the pampered look.
Well, looks can be deceiving remember?
hahaha. :)

Alright.
I'll just stop here and go off to bed le.
another day then continue okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment