Thursday, September 29, 2005

He is the one.

He is the one who "chased" me with a broken leg.

He is the one who had to hopped ard Singapore to spend time with me.

He is the one who had to cabbed down from one end of Singapore everytime to meet me.

He is the one who gave me a ring even though we had just began.

He is the one who knew what to do when I breakdown in the middle of the night.

He is the one who was more worried for my future than anyone else.

He is the one who made me laugh and cry and laugh again.

He is the one who kiss my forehead almost everytime he had to go.

He is the one who spent four digits on phone bill just to talk to me.

He is the one who scolds me when I feel stupid.

He is the one (and only one), who says I'm pretty.

He is the one who doesn't mind my fats as long as I'm okay with it.

He is the one who make me fall in love with steak.

He is the one who slept at my house almost everything he's here.

He is the one encouraging me to go out with friends.

He is the one who dyed my hair using a diy hair dyeing kit.

He is the one who bought me my first swatch.

He is the one who make me feel I'm special.

He is the one whom I'm head over heels in love with.

He is the one who hugs me when I feel low/moody.

He is the one supporting me to do anything I want as long as I'm happy.

He is the soilder whom I think I might marry one day.

He is my man.

Mike. I love you.
Happy 14 monthniversary.
Huggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment