Thursday, September 1, 2005

Tired 010905. Silly ENVY. For mike.

I'm kind of tired today.
Had a nightmare yesterday.

Met darling today to go town.

I'm sorry darling.
I'm just a difficult person.
Money mean a lot to me, I have no idea why.
I am in a bad mood.
Cause $ only goes out.
I really want to work part time or something. (then got $ come in liao)

I can't wait till that day.
I know you can do what you promised.
However, being the impaitent person I am.
I just can't help but feel sad.
You know I prefer my own bucks.

I just can't wait to finnish school and move on to work.
I have friends working instead of studying.
I envy them.
Though I know they wouldn't have a cert or whatever.
But still.. I'm a human.

I fail to control my emotions.
I make you feel fusturated with me.
I'm sorry.
I love you a lot.
Hope you understand.
This is not that personal.
This is me.


The movie was nice.
I love it.
I love seeing "myself".
It mattered to me that the young ones die just like that.
I was crying badly.
You know how I am.

I feel for everything else that seems so small but cares nothing of huge matters.
I worry for nothing almost all the time.
I'm sure I ain't the only girl who's like that.

I love the intimacy we share.
I feel safe with you.
But when we were at that hall, and you left me alone for a few seconds.
You might not even realise.
I nearly went crazy.
I am so scared.



This post is unusual.
I just blog what I feel.

Some things just do not make sense.
But, That's me.
I contradits. I am nuts.
Whatever it is.
I want us both to be happy.
I want our family to be happy.
I want the world to be happy.



You asked if I'm sure I would marry you.
I do not know how to answer that.
I have already left my "future" in your hands many months back.
You know that.
But it's sad to say.
I have no idea how would life be like in the future.
Will we be able to stand all life's toutures?

No comments:

Post a Comment