Sunday, September 18, 2005

What is fashion?

I have no idea what the hell that is.

I'm just a average girl who totally dislike seeing another being wearing anything that's similar to mine.

oh.
*IMPT!*
Anyone know where can I get this Forever21 skirt?

Heard it cost $59! (ouch!)

Someone's selling it online at a lower price.
But the size ain't right for me.

Anyone wanna buy for me? heh..
On the way, buy me a custom made knee-high boots for me too.. wahaha

All jokes aside.
I've been thinking of ways to make my self look less auntie.
So that I can go to that place with darling next year without looking like I'm his mother.
(His mum might look younger than me with make up on.)

so if anyone knows how to make me look 10years younger, do leave me a comment! ;)

2 comments:

  1. How old are you? 10 years younger is serious u know? We need a serious strategy here to get it done !

    ReplyDelete