Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weddings to attend & babies born

Just came back from the east side.
Darling's friend (Danny) 's ROM.
They are having the wedding dinner next year's dec.

A few months back we (as in Mike & Me), went to his friend's wedding.
This Oct is darling's another friend's wedding.

The first thing that comes to mind.
I'm 17 and my bf's friends are all getting married or married.

When is my turn eh? hahaha..


Next year, at least 3 babies are expected in the first 2-3months.

I'm feeling so "old" all of the sudden.

Feel old doesn't mean I can do anything. I still cannot go to that stupid pub with darling.
Grrrr....

On our way back, we saw this family. The baby's father ask the baby to call me auntie!
I look tat old meh? Siao.


Alright lah..
I know I look auntish.
But what can I do??? :(

Teach me how to look less aunty?

No comments:

Post a Comment