Wednesday, September 21, 2005

First prize of the year.

I promise photos of the black/white chocolate that I get to eat! :)

won it unexpectedly.
cause we did it last min. :)

& IQF always surprises me.

They were rather well behave when I started "presenting" my answer.

Of Coz.. It must be the works of Mr Chua. ;) The very funny moniter.

He is a very comical person.
I'm so very glad to have had worked with him.
He's a very nice guy.
pure and easy going.
Everytime we work together, he kind of toned down my seriousness.

Of coz, I wished and hoped to have worked with my crush.

He's just a so damn SMART! :)
and so KAWAII neh. ;)

He was in front of me just now.
Looked so intelligent.
heh heh.
wanted to treat him one of my chocolates.
but cannot.
coz the whole class will den know.

But the most important thing is that. It'll be unfair if I only give 1 or 2 person my share and den the rest of my friends dun have mah.
So I ate the 4 piece of choco myself.. heh heh heh.
yum yum. ;)

Alright.
Update again with the photos.
I'm going out with the class later.
[right after OA class! :)]

We're going for a BONDING session.
heh heh.

I'm in damn good mood today!
Feel like hugging everyone.
*huggies*

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment